OfficeCommunity.com
The official WordPerfect Office Community.

WordPerfect Address Book

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 2
LAF Posted: Thu, Jun 17 2010 5:47 PM

How do I copy my WordPerfect address book from WP X3 on a WinXP computer into WP X5. on a Win7 computer.  I can't find the path or file name for the address book in either program.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 55
Darry D replied on Sun, Jun 27 2010 11:34 AM

The WP Address Book, in WP X3, is in the CCWin folder in My Documents.

I assume - but can not confirm - that the WP X5 version would be in the same folder as CCWin has been used to store it through many versions.

I have a lesson called, "File Locations in WP" on the WordPerfect webpage at my website http://DarryD.com .  ALL my lessons are free.  

Not Ranked
Posts 2
LAF replied on Sun, Jun 27 2010 12:22 PM

Thank you!  THANK you!!  THANK YOU!!!  I renamed the WPX5 facotry installed addressbook subdirectory in the documents\mydocuments\CCWin as old, copied the Addressbook directory from CCWIN on my XP computer to the Win7 CCWin dfirectory an d now my addressbook is in WPX%  You're my hero.  Al;most 20 years worth of clients and contacts back to WP6 are in that address book and it was an incredible pain having to run to another room and look at the old computer whenever I'd need anaddress.

Larry

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are the views of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms of use.