OfficeCommunity.com
The official WordPerfect Office Community.

Download Insurance

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Jim Allen Posted: Fri, Nov 2 2012 1:09 AM

Here's my registered products display:

Date Product Serial Number

2011-07-02 Software Download Insurance - backup services for
2011-07-02 ESD - WP X5 EN HOME AND STUDENT

BLAH BLAH

I can't for the life of me remember the details from the middle of last year, can someone please tell me whether I have download insurance, and, if I have, how in blazes I can use it?  I am leery of spending $19 on support.  I couldn't turn up much on this forum nor even via Google.  I must be the first person in the world to have a computer disaster wreck a software install.

I am unamused by Corel's reliance on vendor-nominated warranty periods to bite users for support.  Surely that sort of behaviour is unlawful in the U.S.A. and Canada.  It ill-becomes a company of Corel's standing ... moan shedog whine ... you get the picture.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 72

Hi Jim!

If you sign into your Corel account and scroll to the bottom of the page, there should be a link called 'See all Orders'.  You will be presented with a list of all of your Corel orders - click on the one for X5 Home and Student.  There should be a download link on this page which will allow you to re-download your application.

Please let us know if this doesn't work for you...

Thanks!

~Wendy

The views expressed in this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents.

Not Ranked
Posts 2

Silly me for not looking for Download Insurance in 'See All Orders' :)  I didn't even get that far on the page iirc.  I am very grateful for your help.  Every dollar counts these days.  Indeed, I'd be surprised if every dollar didn't count on all other days as well. :)

Thanks once again,

Jim

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are the views of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms of use.